The article compiles a small list of the best tweets written by Kanye West that show his outspoken nature and carefree attitude.
One of the most critically acclaimed celebrities, Kanye West is a famous American singer, writer, rapper and record producer whose music is well known for incorporating an eclectic range of styles including hip hop, soul, Baroque pop, Indie Rock, industrial, synth pop and gospel. While being a renowned artist, Kanye West has also been known amongst his fans for bearing out his heart and not shying away from the spotlight for too long. There have been several instances where the artist has been in the headlines for speaking his mind which started with his outburst at the 2005 Hurricane Katrina Live Marathon followed by stage crashing protest at the Grammys in 2006, the 2006 MTV European Awards as well as the 2009 Music Video Award incident that also involved Taylor Swift.
The outspoken attitude of the artist is not restricted to on-camera spats and can be seen in his long rants and blog entries that he often writes in all caps letters. His attitude has been loved by fans since forever and this love was evident when his Twitter account had collected more than half a million followers within 10 days of his joining. His rants became a part of his social media account and the small word limit of 140 words was not enough to stop him from writing his heart out.
Some of the best tweets written by the artist on his Twitter Account includes the following.
- Leonard Bernstein is the s—!!! The hit flute player is snapping write now!!! Are those Christmas bells? (dated on 29/7/2010)
- I need this horse… Kings need horses. (dated on 29/7/2010)
- Is it wrong to wear a CHANEL dinner jacket with a T-shirt to the airport if it’s still breakfast time out here in Singapore uugh TOO LATE! (dated on 8/4/2010)
- Tell everyone at the label only use Gothic or Helvetic fonts for email blast unless I otherwise approve. (dated on 8/4/2010)
- Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on. (dated on 1/8/2010)
- Office clothes are the s— (dated on 31/7/2010)
- oh nooo..it is waaay to bright outside! These sunglasses just saved my life. (dated on 31/7/2010)
- I don’t understand why they have a do not disturb button on the plane if they keep waking you asking if you want juice (dated on 3/8/2010)
- In life… Sometimes you gotta just wait for the next elevator. (dated on 4/8/2010)
- Avatar on the 13 foot screen….wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!! (dated on 30/7/2010)
These tweets by Kanye West clearly show his carefree attitude and outspoken nature that has been loved by his fans since forever.
Greetings, I am Scott Shetler, a Senior Instrument expert, and Guitarist. My hobby and passion are all about music, and I like to explore new gadgets and instruments available in the market. From my experience, I reviewed and showcase the best products on our site to ensure the worth of readers’ expectations and money.