In Season 2, Episode 3, titled ‘Grilled Cheesus,’ ‘Glee’ club leader Finn freaks out a bit when he sees the face of Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich. No, really.
He’s not the only one dealing with spiritual issues, either. Kurt deals with a crisis that leads him to go with Mercedes to her church and gets all the other kids talking about their religious beliefs.
Also, an unknown cast member (we don’t want to ruin any surprises) faces a life or death scenario. All this naturally leads to songs about faith, and the episode delivers with songs like R.E.M.’s ‘Losing My Religion’ and Aretha Franklin’s ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water,’ as well as hits from Joan Osborne and Billy Joel.
Check out the Season 2, Episode 3 song list below, and head over to AOL Radio’s ‘Glee’ Radio to hear songs from past episodes.
‘Grilled Cheesus’ Song List:
- Rachel, ‘Papa Can You Hear Me?’ (Barbra Streisand)
- Finn, ‘Losing My Religion’ (R.E.M.)
- Kurt, ‘I Want to Hold Your Hand’ (The Beatles)
- New Directions, ‘One of Us’ (Joan Osborne)
- Mercedes, ‘I Look to You’ (Whitney Houston)
- Noah, ‘Only the Good Die Young, (Billy Joel)
- Mercedes, ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ (Aretha Franklin)
Greetings, I am Scott Shetler, a Senior Instrument expert, and Guitarist. My hobby and passion are all about music, and I like to explore new gadgets and instruments available in the market. From my experience, I reviewed and showcase the best products on our site to ensure the worth of readers’ expectations and money.