Last week, we launched the all new AOL Radio player with a new look and exciting new features. For more information on the new player, please visit our FAQ for tips and tutorials.
The new AOL Radio player contains:
- An All New Interface - The new AOL Radio player features the same 200+ stations but presented in an all-new, more visual and easy to read interface.
- Custom Multi-Artist Stations - Now create more personalized stations by including multiple artists or songs! Add as many of your favorites as you want - the more you add, the more unique your station will become!
- New Sharing Features - Create stations based on what your friends are listening to on AOL Radio or other music services. Create your own AOL Radio custom station and share them with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Fine-Tune Stations - Use our brand new Fine-Tune Settings window to customize your personalized or our DJ-programmed AOL Radio stations to your liking. Want to hear newer or older songs? More deep cuts, less singles? Use the new settings to tweak yours or our stations to your liking!
- Easily Remove Favorite Songs or Unban Artists - You will also have the ability to unfavorite songs or unban artists that you previously were not able to do on the current AOL Radio player.
- All New $9.99/month Premium Plan - AOL Radio will continue to be ad-supported for free users. But with our new $9.99 optional premium plan, take even more control over your music with on-demand listening and playlist creation! Premium plan users will receive all of the benefits from AOL Radio Plus ($3.99/month) including ad-free listening and offline mobile downloads, as well as the ability to access the entire music library on-demand! Create playlists with your favorite songs and listen to them whenever you like.
For more information on how to use the new player, we've created an FAQ that we are constantly updating based on your feedback.